Fenix HL26R is an ultra lightweight rechargeable headlamp specifically designed for trail running. With built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery, it can be charged through Micro USB port.
Featuring spotlight and floodlight, dual switches for fast operation, plus IP66 rated structure and fully reflective headband, the HL26R is competent for the complex environments of trail running and long distance hiking.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 white LED and Nichia white LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
- Micro USB rechargeable
- 65mm Length x 44mm Width x 37mm Height
- 86 grams /3.0 oz (including battery)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Overcharging and over-discharging protection to protect the battery and circuit from damage
- Spot- and floodlight separately controlled by two switches
- 60 degree tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed
- Made of quality PC and aluminum
- Integrated injection molded shell
- Battery level indication
- Reflective and sweat-block headband