For ascent-orientated winter sports athletes who need a comfortable heavy-duty backpack with winter attributes for multi-day tours.
The robust ski touring pack became a real athlete! The more slim and clean design combined with all the features make it the perfect companion for snowshoeing or ski touring.
No matter how long your trip is, your security equipment is stored in the front compartment with easy access while everything else is accessible through the huge back opening.
Ski, snowboard and snowshoes can be mounted individually through the flexible and stowable straps/hooks.
The Alpine System includes:
Good load transfer combined with minimum weight. Flexible Delrin U-frame.
Carrying comfort and a perfect fit. Ergnomically cut, S-shaped shoulder straps.
Ensures stable balance and conservation of energy when carrying medium to heavy loads in alpine terrain. Keeps the load close to the body's centre of gravity.
- SL womens fit
- SOS label
- Alpine System
- Derlin U-frame
- Load adjustment straps
- Rear access zipper
- Zipped mesh pocket and gear loop on the hip fins
- Removable foam mat
- Reinforced snowboard and snow shoe attachment
- Internal valuables pocket
- Pull-forward adjustment
- Adjustable-lid with a spacious compartment
- Reinforced ski mounting on the sides or front
- Wet laundry compartment
- Spacious front safety gear pocket
- Spacious lid pocket
- Ice axe and pole attachment stowable in garage
- Continuously adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Hydration system compatible
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- One stretch side pocket, one zippered side pocket
- Snow skirt
- Material: 420D PA / 1000D PA
Dimensions: 72 H x 28 W x 23 D cm
Volume: 34 + 8L
Optimally suited for:
Polyester 40% / Nylon 60%
A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.