Designed by ultra-adventurer Peter Bakwin, the PB Adventure Vest 2.0 will help you go further, higher and harder.
Version 2.0 includes all the same great features as the original plus many improvements. Side adjustment straps, hidden in side pockets, allow for a fine tuned fit and eliminate bounce. An added side access zipper and gear storage separator makes accessing and securing a reservoir easy. 340gm Power Mesh is strong and durable, and Silnylon 66 provides increased seam strength.
The PB Vest 2.0 is stronger and more durable, enabling you to go anywhere with confidence.
• GPS Locator / phone pockets (2)
• Bellows side pockets can carry 26 oz. bottles
• Gel or bar pouches (4)
• Electrolyte or valuables pockets (2)
• Fully adjustable sternum straps (2)
• Emergency whistle
• Super soft Velvetex no-chafe binding
• Micro adjustment straps for better fit (2)
• Quick reservoir access zipper
• Internal bungee and gear seperation panel
• Two zippered compartments
• Secure lat pockets, with stretch panel behind (2)
• Trekking pole (2) and Ice Axe (1) loops
• Accomodates a 2 litre resevoir (sold seperately)
Sizing At Chest (Unisex)
S/M: 23 - 36 in. / 58 - 91 cm
Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
A vest full of gear will fit smaller
Volume Capacity: 11 litres
Fluid Capacity: 2 x 20 oz bottles / 2 x 591 ml (plus optional reservoir)
Weight: 454 g (610 g with bottles)
Height: 41 cm
Width: 23 cm
Depth: 11 cm
Materials / Design:
Silnylon 66: Impregnating nylon with Silicon and Polyurethane creates this permanently waterproof fabric, and also substantially increases its seam and tear strength.
Hex Mesh: The Hex Mesh vest structure is completely breathable, extrememly strong, and lightweight. Its inability to absorb moisture results in a drier, more comfortable wear.
Power Mesh: All pockets are strong and stretch, made with 340gm Power Mesh stretch fabric so the vest expands as you need it to.