The Fenix CL26R PRO Lantern allows you to dial in the
perfect amount of light. When you need the best lantern, trust
- Rotate the dial to choose between nine different lighting modes
including a maximum 500 lumens that can illuminate 360° for up to
50 feet away.
- Use the retractable hook and the down-facing light to
illuminate the inside of a tent.
- Use the magnetic top and the forward facing light to light up a
- Use the red light to save your night vision.
- USB-C rechargeable with a battery level indicator, the CL26R
PRO can also be used as a 5000mAh power back to charge other
- Uses seven groups of high-quality LEDs; with a lifespan of
- Powered by a single Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 battery. The Fenix
ARB-L18 series battery can also be used when combined with
- Rotary toggle switch and an electronic switch for fast and
- Magnetic top for easy light mounting and hands-free
- Multiple lighting combinations for various lighting
needs inside the tent or outside the campsite.
- Sturdy retractable hook is perfect for hanging the lantern in
your tent or any other area that needs overhead light.
- White and red light sources.
- Universal USB Type-C charging port for fast and convenient
- USB Type-A discharging port, the lantern can be used as a power
Max Lumens: 500
Max Beam Distance: 50 feet (15 meters)
Max Runtime: 408 hours
Lighting Modes: Nine lighting modes
including three 360° brightness levels, a forward facing light,
three down facing levels, red light, and red flashing
Bulb Type: Seven sets of COB light boards
and a Redslight SC1818C cold white LED
Color Temperature: Around 4000K-6800K
Size: Height: 4.49” (114mm) Body: 2.34”
(59.5mm) Base: 2.60” (66mm)
Weight: 7.02 oz. (199g) excluding
Battery: One included rechargeable 21700