A backcountry pro backpack for skiers and snowboarders.
This backpack comes with an additional large two-way opening at the back for easy access to the main compartment without having to unfasten your snowboard or snowshoes.
Plus the highly durable attachment options guarantee a quick and solid way of carrying your skis, board, etc.
BACK SYSTEM FEATURES:
- To ensure a stable balance and conserve energy when carrying medium to heavy loads in alpine terrain the Alpine Back System keeps the load close to the body’s centre of gravity. The Softstripe pads on these slim-line alpine backpacks adapt to the wearers back with every movement for a close and reliable fit. The channel between the pads provides extra comfort by creating a “chimney” effect ventilation.
- Excellent load transfer to the hip fins through the ergonomically shaped flexible frame made of permanently elastic spring steel.
- Load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins
- Carrying comfort and and excellent fit through ergonomically cut, S-shaped shoulder straps with an easily adjustable chest strap.
- Alpine Back System
- Vertical snowboard and snowshoe fastening straps
- Skis can be carried in the centre, diagonally or at the sides
- Zipped opening on back
- Ski pole and ice axe attachment loops
- Front safety gear pocket for shovel, handle and probe
- Load adjustment straps
- Compression straps
- Detachable helmet flap
- Zipped fleece-lined goggle compartment with access from the outside
- Stretch side pockets
- Gear loop and zipped pocket on the hip belt
- Hip belt with Pull-Forward system
- Emergency whistle on chest strap
- Two zipped internal pockets
Weight: 1720 g
Volume: 30 litre
Size: 56 / 32 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Deuter MacroLite 420 / 330D